9.21.2005

So much for earlier bedtimes...

I feel like I talk about trying to get to bed earlier in every other entry. Maybe I should just give up. Last night I couldn't keep my eyes open past 11pm, but tonight I just felt like there was so much to DO. I am excited, 'cause I finally put some things in the etsy shop... somewhere to get things out while the site is still in progress... Here is what I've been entertaining myself with when taking breaks from work...

This is my beloved Sir White Static Cling from the lovely Sarah of the small object, posing on some gorgeous GREEN yarn from Tamara of Houndscroft Farm.


This is the yummy yarn I got from the very sweet Linda of stoneleafmoon and crochetlab (which I didn't know she was responsible for!) while at the Brookline 300 this weekend.


Finally, while we're on the subject of the Brookline 300 again, here is the ADORABLE koh-bee that both k.k. and I wanted to marry! (someone had to remind me that I am now ineligible to marry this charmer...damn. kidding, mr. d) koh-bee was selling his Femonz, seen here, and was quite the little salesman for his creatures. Note: he is sitting at one of those tiny plastic tables. All these monsters had NAMES! Mine is named Creshtan, you can just make out the arrow pointing him out. When I asked if HIS (koh-bee's) name was on his Femonz information cards, he said no, he didn't really have a phone number :), but he wrote his name on the card when I bought my monster!

koh-bee was skillfully giving advice about which would be suitable gifts for girls to the adults, while simultaneously chatting up the kids that were crowded around his table. He packaged each sale up carefully in a white chinese food takeout container, and deftly made change for his customers. He was doing better sales than his mom was! And when we happened to pass by the booth a bit later, koh-bee was running to the back of the tent to grab another tiny plastic chair so the younger boy who was looking at his monsters would be more comfortable. SOOOO cute!!!! ugh, 4:08 am now... c u soon!

No comments: