9.27.2005

More attempts at dealing with myself...

Maybe Blogger will be nicer to me tonight?... In an attempt to organize my self-employed self a bit better, I just spent I dunno how long creating personalized weekly, multi-month and yearly calendars. Yup, I'm a freak. But look at the pretty picture I took last week, before the sun went away.

Shows I am finding myself disturbingly addicted to and make a serious effort to watch right now:

America's Next Top Model (that's actually not disturbing or a surprise)

Laguna Beach (I know, what's wrong with me?)

My Super Sweet Sixteen (where do they find these people?)

Will definitely be making an effort to watch Project Runway when it reappears too. Shows I don't search out but definitely don't turn off, either: The Closer, Without A Trace, Todd Oldham's new show on HGTV, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, any The Fabulous Life of: episode. Okay, there are a lot of things I will watch if the TV's already on, hence my rule of no TV during the day. Am desperately trying not to get sucked into any of the new "must-see" cliffhanger shows like Lost, Desperate Housewives, etc. etc...

Now that I've blabbed about TV for so long, here's the picture I was trying to get up last night:

More KAWAII collectibles for me!

Finally, I noticed that lots of pictures of our lovely wedding are now being featured on our wedding photographer's website, studioatticus. Apparently, one bride-to-be liked our groomsmens' get-up so much that she asked Connie to get the info from me. Yup, we're cool.

No comments: