9.09.2005

flickr, why do you hate me?

Argh, I guess blogger hates me too. It is now 4:01 and while flickr will not upload my photos, blogger will not recover my post. I should give up now, but I will most likely be stubborn instead and then get 3 hours of sleep and be tired and cranky tomorrow. Since flickr refuses to cooperate, instead of amusing story about my earlier stupidity and coordinating picture, you get this instead:
Sombrero-wearing cactus and frog solar hidamari perpetually moving toys. Zapo Sabo here moves kinda side to side, while Kaeru tilts his head from left to right (and shops, apparently). However, they no longer get to hang out together, as mr. d took Kaeru to his cubicle at school today. Maybe I should make myself a t-shirt with my head on it...

I avoided learning Dreamweaver all day today and instead took photos (that will not upload! grr), drew pictures, made shrinky-dink charms and pins, made pincushion prototypes, and also watched Laguna Beach and Inuyasha.

Does anyone know for sure if Laguna Beach is real or fake people?!

Seriously, flickr, why do you hate me? What did I do to you?!

No comments: