9.28.2005

Does anyone actually read this?

If so, maybe I should find some friends who actually comment on things they read... although now that I think about it, I don't know what I've written that one would actually comment on. Hmm. Fine. Maybe you could just write, "Hi, I read this, how are you?"
(or "I hate you so much! PS. Page me later." hi kk!)
Just a thought. (Someone's found a new place to curl up. Not so convenient for all involved, however. This is directly below my desk. The big-ass printer/scanner/copier is now where the half a tissue box is. Day-Z is monopolizing where my feet and chair normally go.)

Today was Day 1 on the new Eling Scheduling Plan. So far, so good. If it continues to work, I may market it to others. Pictures of cool stuff I got done today and more updates at tr and mini-store tomorrow. Tomorrow there will also be a routine reorganization of the jewelry-making workspace. You'll understand when you see the pictures. Right now, I'm digging on: Hello Yarn, calendars, barley tea, warm slippers, and little watercolor paintings of yummy food.

I did this one yesterday, it's less than an old-school 3 x 5" photograph... haven't decided if I'm going to ink it or not. Any opinions?

Currently hating on: Netflix (so slow... you said by today! and this after you sent me the wrong DVD on FRIDAY! so you wouldn't have to process anything until yesterday), canned food, not getting enough sleep, cold nights, and drafty window. Goodnight!

No comments: