9.26.2005

Netflix, why hast thou forsaken me?

Hmm... it's 3:22 AM on Sunday night/Monday morning and I am still awake. And we wonder why I have issues getting an early start at the beginning of the week. Though, for the record, I did go to sleep before 3 AM both last night and Friday night, and I got to sleep LATE all weekend too. Yay!

Okay, I won't bore you with what I did all weekend, 'cause it was really work (and it was so cloudy all weekend I got no good pictures) and lame stuff like grocery shopping. Me = Cool. Right. Anyway, I was going to leave you with a picture of yet another random cute thing that I find myself buying, but apparently blogger hates me as much as netflix does and there will be no picture uploading.

This must be a sign that I should go to bed. (It's now 3:35. That was 3 minutes of typing and 11 futile minutes of trying to upload my stupid picture.)

No comments: