9.22.2005

i heart alton brown...

...so I made him my current wallpaper. Really, I'm just here for the food.
hmm, tired. Slow progress today. Made less productive by sloooooooooow dinner at Evil Cheesecake Factory and super sloooooooow EXTRA EVIL Verizon Wireless Customer Service people who were COMPLETELY UNHELPFUL about my evil broken phone. Bastards. Anyway.

Wednesday is supposed to = gym day, but obviously that didn't happen. Tomorrow (or rather 7.5 hours from now) = Maine! with mr. dhl. I swear, I'm going to try to be awake for the ride! Woo hoo, we're going to Freeport! which = outlet shopping and beads! and Brunswick! which = carrot cake and cookies!

In other news, Ms. Daisy has become quite unruly as we've become less able to spend as much time with her :( bad doggy parents!
See? She hates us. I think the weekend will have to be dedicated to Daisy and WORK instead of fun Open Studios... so sad. Damnit, watching Good Eats makes me HUNGRY. Eat or sleep? Hmmm....

No comments: