11.01.2005

CD swappers, you cannot escape me.

Crappy title. Sorry. I will be gunning for you, swappers, but it probably won't be for a few days. New topic: a very belated Happy Halloween!

SOMEBODY chewed right through the wrappers to eat both a Kit Kat and a pack of Whoppers while others were eating dinner. Thank goodness for Halloween snack size candy. So if Daisy looks needy, maybe it's because she is trying to con you into leaving the room so she can steal and eat more Halloween candy out of the bowl while you're not looking.

I think I had more to say earlier but it's getting late and the bad TV watching habit that rears its ugly head when there is a lot to do has sucked any thoughts I had left out of me. Busy weekend leading to busy week. At least if I'm not too hard on myself I can admit that I have been moderately productive.

At least there was dimsum on Sunday, and all the goodness that comes with dimsum...

Bedtime... and new mattress topper... yay! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI MRS C-D! or however you would prefer... #2 perhaps. I had totally forgotten about the cd swap!!! yikes!!! I already feel bad for whoever will get the cd mr. v and I create...
I'm psyched to see more photos on tr and other places, very exciting. I was also very excited by the dim sum pictures, yum. And I want to give a shout out for all the hard work you did for my numptials or however you spell nuptuials, an icky word however you spell it I guess. Anyway everything was beautiful and more than I had hoped for. Thanks a million! talk to you soon mrs S to the hotz