10.28.2005

I may officially be nocturnal now.


Except that I'm awake for most of the day, too. What does that make me, Omniurnal? Sounds too much like urinal.

Anyway. Not too much going on. Trucking away at the website work. More on that at the tr blog later if you're interested.

We DID go to Salem earlier this evening to meet up with wayne p. and friends, who were down from the hinterlands of Maine to check out the spooky Halloween haunted houses there. We ate
here. Food pictures to follow. Yum. We didn't have time to stay for the scary stuff though, unfortunately. Maybe next year, as I refuse to fight the crowds over the weekend.

Actually, the weekend looks kinda hectic anyway, as ms. f is due in from Hawaiian paradise for a brief family and mr. l visit, so we will try to have a whirlwind brunch with her Sunday, as well as grab pseudo-belated-birthday lunch with ms. p. Saturday. Plus
Magpie sale Sat. AM, and Halloween party at mr. w & roommates' house Sat. PM. Ooh, I forgot dinner with mr. & mrs. w., also down from coastal Maine Sat. before Halloween bash. And I want desperately to find ms. day-z a costume for said party.

Basically, I better get a lot of work done tomorrow. And there should be a tremendous number of fun
pictures to post at the end of the weekend.

Side note: if you are one of the people who actually spends time with me in person and appear here as an abbreviated name like mr. q or something, I'd love it if you let me know somehow how you feel about being mentioned by first name or other nickname or whatever. Comment or email me or whatever. I am still figuring out how much to put out there in the blogging world.


That's it for now. 5:15 AM, time for bed. Oh, and that weird dog-thing in the picture was in a window at Lord & Taylor in Philadelphia. I dunno.

PS. Shout-out to #1 for the comments... thanks for making me feel like I'm not talking to myself :) ... I could of course refer to you as ms. PPP instead...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe. better keep the "peas" between ourselves for now. What the uninformed can do with the letter "P" is better left unknown.