2.07.2006

Time warps and site updates.

Seriously, I feel like days disappear at a time. Where did the weekend go? Well, there was YUMMY Korean BBQ at the very on the down low, you only know if it if you're really down with Asian food in the 'burbs New Jang Su, then awesome milk & bittersweet chocolate ice cream at Ranc's... Sunday = sleeping in & Superbowl. Yesterday, a lot of aimless driving trying to get places and looking for shelving solutions with mrs. s once arriving at those places. Definitely no working on wavy... Very solidly stuck at 1/10th finished right now. Note my cute Clover kacha-kacha at row 44 and the only 7s I own, annoying Susan Bates metal needles. I haven't used metal needles in months, and I remembered why about two rows in. Since I also dislike small needles to a certain extent and plan on not using them for many months after this is done, I could not justify buying new bamboo 7s.

I DID manage to get a bit of spinning done...
and I FINALLY watched the Netflix DVDs that I'd had sitting around for ages. I like Season 5. Lots of drama for Rory & Lorelai. And I'm almost caught up enough to feel like I can watch the new episodes. I am trying to hold out, though, because we all know how much I need a new TV show to watch.

That's it. Exciting, no? Biggest news: I have chained myself to the computer today getting updates to the site ready. No, really. I've made some decisions about updating and whatnot so that I won't go crazy and won't avoid site updates until I feel guilty and resentful. That's the plan, anyway. So if you haven't heard from me in a while or are expecting communication, today's the day. 'Cause I'm here, glued to the computer and I'll need to procrastinate on the site by replying to old emails.

No comments: