2.28.2006

FOOD! BBM4 posting, finally...

YUMMY! And not at all ruined by the fact that I took an extra three weeks to post about it...
From lovely Dani, in lovely upstate NY... good thing I know myself well enough to make sure I took photos as soon as I opened the box... brownie bites, sugar cookies, sesame bar, nutty chocolate, dark & milk chocolate bars, wafer cookies, raspberry linzer cookie, potato chips, plus cute vintage Frosted Flakes notebook & notepad, and a cookbook too! Thanks Dani, everything was wonderful! Arrived just in time for Valentine's Day, too! Here are a few closer shots: I was even nice enough to share with others... well, some of it anyway... I just had a thought (again, only took me three weeks)... was there a CD in here? Because I didn't see one when I unpacked? Did it somehow go missing? Hmm, a mystery...

No comments: