1.31.2006

Cure for an upset stomach.


Yup, that's right. I am tired and my stomach hurts, so clearly this was the logical choice. Yum. Anyway, I am supposed to be updating the site right now, but I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. I don't care if I HAVEN'T FELT LIKE IT FOR WEEKS, I'm putting it off for one more day. At least. Okay, fine, I'll do SOMETHING tomorrow.

Now, instead of updating silly websites, I am going to work on wavy. Mine's in green (the lime heather, #9461 to be exact), of course. And yes, I bought a row counter. Despite my dislike for patterns (and, counting, now that I think about it), Clover's little row counter (kacha-kacha!!!) won me over almost immediately, 'cause, well, it's CUTE.

I would have pictures of things that weren't chocolate if I weren't tired and lazy. And if the sun would come out more than once a week for half an hour. Crap, I may not have photos for months... Oh well. Here's a scan of one of the ATCs I made for Amy's Valentine ATC Swap instead.

Okay, I'm off to cozy up with my Cascade 220, pattern & row counter. No promises that I won't fall asleep a few rows in, though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eling
Your wonderful new year postcard has arrived safely @ my house today, Thank you for such adorable & colorful card!! Love the creation @ your shop too~ Take Care
Here is the post for a photo I took of your postcard: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!Jmnw3yGGHxGlPZz_WSr2jGJ0yMM-/article?mid=386&prev=387&next=376
Justine >:)