12.06.2005

December?

When did it freaking become December? Ugh. It was a quiet weekend, full of, well, not much excitement. We did watch Kung Fu Hustle, though, which I'd been wanting to see for ages.


I have decided that Stephen Chow is up there in the category of "strangely attractive despite generally odd appearance". Joining him there is Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters). Anyone else have any other additions? Okay, actually, Stephen Chow doesn't look bad in this particular photo but if you've seen the movie, or Shaolin Soccer (also AWESOME), for that matter, then you get it.

I digress. I forgot, we also decorated my happy white Christmas tree (pictures soon) and I wrapped about a gazillion presents (okay, it was only about 30 something). This post is way too random. I think it may be a result of generally sleeping from 6 or 7 am to 11 am. I'm working on it, I swear. Actually, maybe I should go finish some other stuff so I can be in bed sleeping by 4. ttfn, ek

PS. I totally have NOT started working on my beautiful yarn below yet (:()

No comments: